CARE’s powerful web portal dashboard version allows users to analyze and visualize electronic data. This online version contains many of the features of the desktop version. The portal uses CARE as the processing engine and the proprietary CARE database format for extremely fast analysis. Any database can be configured to display in a CARE dashboard.
- SAFETY Public:
- Contains multiple year publicly available Alabama crash data and national FARS data
- Available for use by the general public and no password is required
- SAFETY Private:
- Contains multiple year location specific Alabama crash data
- Developed for traffic safety professionals and is individually password protected
- Contains emergency medical services data
- Developed for the EMS Division of the Alabama Department of Public Health and is individually password protected
- Contains data that law enforcement officers collect including: crash, citation, incident/offense, etc.
- Developed for authorized law enforcement personnel only and is individually password protected using an active directory authentication system developed by CAPS
These major portals are currently used throughout Alabama, while various other CARE portals have been developed for use in Alabama and other states. CARE portals are currently under development for Puerto Rico and the State of Alaska.