CAPS monitors the daily crash fatalities being reported through our eCrash software on a daily basis. We produce a daily email that reports:
- How many fatalities have been reported to date this calendar year
- How many fatalities were reported to this date last calendar year
- The percent increase or decrease in fatalities between the two years to date
- How many fatalities have been reported in the last two-week period
- The counties these fatalities occurred in and the count per county
CAPS distributes this information via an email distribution list. If you would like to be part of this list and receive the daily email updates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose or distribution list.